Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our platform My Block, a project by Belfast Design Week Ltd.
The term Belfast Design Week Ltd. or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the platform whose registered office is 51 Malone Road, Belfast BT9 6RY. Our company registration number is NI655878 (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our platform.
- The content of the pages of this platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this platform for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this platform is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this platform meet your specific requirements.This platform contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
- This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this platform, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the platform.
- Unauthorised use of this platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.From time to time, this platform may also include links to other platforms or websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the platform(s) or website (s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked platform(s) or website(s).
- Your use of this platform and any dispute arising out of such use of the platform is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.